Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Disney World Trip 1998

Welcome to Florida!



We we obviously in a bad mood in these pictures. Can't remember why.




This is me in my 30s.





Hey girl, what do you see in the window?






Some of my best friends together in Orlando.
My straight cousin!
It's really important to keep hydrated throughout your trip.
If that's not enough, cool down with a mickey ice cream bar! YUM!
Ooooohhhh Mexican food!
One of the girls in the picture cried during the ride pictured behind us!
Did I already mention I love Mexican food?

This peacock arrived at our doorstep every morning!
One of the best trips I've taken with friends!

Our Disney World Treehouse Villas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

galleries

>English Home >Japanese Home >2000 >Euro2000 >2001 >past pics >2002 >Thailand 2004 >2006